For Any Window and Door Replacement Questions,
Are Fiberglass Windows the Perfect Windows?
Windows in our area take a lot of abuse, mostly from all that sun! While most of us enjoy our never-ending days of sun, it can impact the performance of your windows. That’s why we believe that fiberglass windows are unmatched in this area. They won’t bow, buckle, peel, or warp in extreme heat. This means your windows always stay snug in their frame and protect from air or moisture infiltration.
That’s why we overwhelmingly recommend Infinity by Marvin fiberglass windows (link to Infinity page). Here’s what they offer:
- 8X stronger than vinyl
- 3.5X stronger than wood/vinyl composites
- Rated up to 34,000 lb. pressure per square inch
- Longer life than other materials
- Low carbon footprint to manufacture
- Look of painted wood or stain with factory finishes
Fiberglass windows offer beautiful views from your Las Vegas home. They are strong, require minimal maintenance, and stand up to extreme heat.
Fiberglass windows deliver the highest performance of any material. They will not bow or warp due to the environment, whether that be moisture or heat. Their durability is unmatched in the industry. They are also versatile when it comes to style. Opt for a modern painted finished or traditional wood-grain.
Things to Consider When Shopping for Fiberglass Replacement Windows
When shopping for fiberglass replacement windows, keep in mind that several factors will determine the success of your home improvement project.
- First, you’ll want to consider the durability and longevity of the material. Fiberglass is known for being strong, less prone to warping, and resistant to environmental damage, which means your investment will stand the test of time.
- Next, the energy efficiency of the windows should be a priority, as this can lead to significant savings on your heating and cooling bills. Look for windows with efficient glass options, tight seals, and a low U-factor to maximize your energy savings. Don’t forget to factor in aesthetics; consider the window’s style, color, and hardware to ensure they complement your home’s design.
Lastly, think about your budget: while fiberglass windows may initially cost more than other materials, their durability and low maintenance may result in long-term savings. By keeping these considerations in mind, you can confidently choose the perfect fiberglass replacement windows for your home.
Durable and Built to Last
Fiberglass windows don’t swell or expand, causing ill-fitting frames. Neither the moisture or the heat can corrupt this high-performance material. Fiberglass won’t crack, peel, warp, split, or corrode. You won’t find a material that will work harder.
Fiberglass is not only durable but has some of the highest insulating qualities. All our fiberglass window offerings are ENERGYSTAR© certified, which means you can enjoy lower energy bills.
No Maintenance Worries
Because of the qualities of fiberglass, they need minimal maintenance. Once they are installed, the only maintenance you’ll need to be concerned with is keeping them clean.
Custom Sizes and Shapes
No matter what size your space is, we offer custom sizes to fit perfectly. We measure properly to ensure the best fit. You can also choose large window sizes with no worries of bending due to the rigidity of the fiberglass frame material.
In addition to their energy efficiency, the use of sustainable materials like sand, make fiberglass an eco-friendly choice. Feel confident in your choice and its lower carbon footprint.
If you live in an area with a lot of sunlight, you may want to look for fiberglass replacement windows that offer UV protection. This feature will help to keep your home cooler in the summer by blocking out some of the sun’s rays.
If you live in a noisy area, you may want to look for fiberglass replacement windows with soundproofing features. It can help to reduce the amount of noise that comes into your home, making it more peaceful and relaxing.
Check out our fiberglass windows with offerings from Infinity from Marvin.
We offer competitive pricing, excellent service, and professional support.